What a dream it was to shoot with Bridget Rootsey. She is a true beauty. Bridget spent the morning with us at one of our favourite locations on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. We took to Turimetta Beach (yes, where the name comes from for our gorgeous Turimetta Top) and had a bit of fun by the waters edge!
We had a chat to Bridget about all things Summer, Travel and of course, bikinis.
AS A LOVER OF ALL THINGS SUN, BEACH AND BIKINIS, WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE TRAVEL DESTINATION?
I would have to say I can’t wait to travel our own beautiful country! We are so lucky.
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 5 TIPS FOR LEADING A HEALTHY, HAPPY LIFESTYLE?
1. I’m all about balance and moderation. As long as you eat your veggies during the week, you can have fun and enjoy a drink on the weekend.
2. I love to keep active and I have the best company with my gorgeous dogs who are always ready to go. They are the best fitness buddies!
3. I like to keep a healthy mindset by appreciating all the good things I have in my life and remembering no one can ever be me and that’s your best asset.
4. Country Music is my salvation!
5. My amazing fiancé always makes me feel like the happiest girl in the world.
TELL US HOW YOU LIKE TO SPEND YOUR TIME OFF?
I love to cook, hang out with friends and take my dogs to the park or beach.
Bridget is featured wearing frames from our friends over at RAEN Sunglasses. You can shop them here.
WHAT IS NUMBER ONE ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?
Hmm number 1?! I really want to see a great white shark. (From a boat of course). I just think they’re incredible creatures.
WHAT’S YOUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE ALOÉ SUIT?
View more images of Bridget below.