Last week we took advantage of the last of this beautiful summer weather we’ve recently had and found a secret little cove of heaven on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. This beautiful little nook of paradise is located at the base of the iconic Palm Beach Lighthouse, a perfect location for our latest Aloé Angel shoot with the stunning, blue eyed, Courtney Watts.
We had a chat to Courtney during the shoot about all things summer, beach and bikinis… Here’s what she had to say:
As a lover of all things sun, beach and bikinis, what’s your favourite travel destination?
What are your top 5 tips for leading a healthy, happy lifestyle?
1. Sleep!! Getting a good nights rest is so important for so many different reasons. I love going to bed early and waking up with the sun. There is something about seeing the sunrise and sunset everyday.
2. Drink lots of water for overall health. In particular, for beautiful glowing skin!
3. Exercise daily. Doesn’t have to be strenuous activity everyday, even if it’s a nice walk to get the blood flowing and the body moving! Always helps finding activities that you enjoy, exercise shouldn’t be a chore.
4. Meditation or Yoga. A strong and healthy mind is essential to great health and happiness.
5. and laugh often!! It really is the best medicine 🙂
Tell us how you like to spend your time off?
Traveling, or rather enjoying the simple pleasures like a nice meal at a wholesome cafe, followed by an ocean swim and reading a good book.
The quote you live by…
“Don’t sweat the small stuff, because at the end of the day it’s just small stuff!”
What is number one on your bucket list?
To have a white Christmas
What’s your all time favourite Aloè suit?!