Shooting our second #AloeAngel was a breeze with the beautiful Matilda Finnegan. We had a gorgeous morning down at Turimetta Beach on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
The ocean back drop was perfect for capturing that bohemian vibe… Everything our collection ‘Cinta Liar’ embodies.
5 minutes with Til:
As a lover of all things sun, beach and bikinis, what’s your favourite travel destination?
I have so many favourites I can’t pick one. I’m travelling to Sri Lanka in March so I guess that could possibly be a favourite!
What are your top 5 tips for leading a healthy, happy lifestyle?
1. Drink between 500ml to a litre of water before breakfast. It helps the body wake up and food to digest easier.
2. Exercise everyday, whether it be a light walk, home exercise or boot camp. Just keep moving.
3. Bikram yoga – I am obsessed!
4. Find the good in your appearance, we all hate things about our bodies. So, instead of focussing on the things we despise, focus on the things we like.
5. The best tip for happiness is just to be yourself, be true to yourself, where you came from and remember everyone is on their own separate journey. Yours is unique and it’s important to focus on the all the good in life 🙂
Tell us how you like to spend your time off?
I usually spending all my time working, which is fine because I love what I do. When I finally get a day off I usually spend it at the beach or with friends.
What is number one on your bucket list?
Oh gosh, number 1. That’s a tough question. Having a successful business that lets me travel.
What’s your all time favourite Aloè suit?!
I would have to say the Chloe bottoms in Odyssey. And the Bilgola top in Odyssey!
The quote you live by…
“When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe then you’ll be successful” – Eric Thomas
Below Til wears:
RAEN Sunglasses – Myer in Chateau
Eco Coco – Round towel Original